EJ-700DR series is a UHF band, PLL synthesized diversity wireless microphone system. With pre-programmed 96 selectable frequencies make it easy to choose available interference-free channels. Simplified and understandable operation design makes this unit highly user-friendly.
- Supports one receiver module, allows 1 wireless microphone to operate
- SCAN mode to pick up a clean channel to operate.
- SYNC model to assign microphone channel automatically.
- Tone-key squelch available to eliminate external noise.
- Simplified design makes it highly user-friendly by UP, DOWN and SET button.
- Backlit LCD with status display for easy reading
- Standalone or rack mountable, only 1/2 U in size.
- Optional L-type bracket available for mounting in a rack.
- Balanced XLR connectors and unbalanced 6.3mm jack available for different purposes.
- Effective reception distance.
Unit c/w 1 wireless microphone (Handheld/Beltpack)